Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Friday, September 30, 2005,
english rawks!
yup!today`s the english paper.after i was finished with my essay,i felt so happy.cause i love english once more!=)mabel.if you want me to join the 5 mins of fame..you also must join!hahahas.think i`m just affected by those anonymouses.i have this feelin they`ll critisize me once moreif i really go join it."your singin sucks big time!""dont try to show off, you`re just makin a fool outta yourself!"yep, i can see those remarks comin in.i also donnoe when the thing is.i wanna join.budden i don wanna join.haiya see first ba.now i`m gonna say smth totally outta point.i`ve got to say it, or i`d have to treat her to smth.here goes.high class ah lian.- muscular calf- weird eyes that twitch.- bad listenin skills.- likes ppl to run after the bus for her.who`s that?BIEBIENA.wahas.oh biana, i see you smilin..hmms.chinese paper tmr.gambatte everyone!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |